The 9th International Forum for Sustainable Vector Management (IFSVM) which is organized by Chinese Preventive Medicine Association (CPMA) and Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (China CDC) will be held during December 4-8,2023 in Haikou, Hainan.
Chinese Preventive Medicine Association (CPMA);
Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (China CDC).
Society for Vector Biology and Control (SVBC), CPMA;
Hainan Center for Disease Control and Prevention (Hainan CDC);
Haikou Center for Disease Control and Prevention (Haikou CDC);
National Key Laboratory of Intelligent Tracking and Forecasting for Infectious Diseases (NITFID).
WHO Collaborating Centre for Vector Surveillance and Management (WHOCCVSM);
National Institute of Communicable Disease Control and Prevention, China CDC (ICDC，CHINA CDC);
Shenzhen Longray Technology Co., Ltd. (LONGRAY);
Innovative Vector Control Consortium (IVCC);
Asian Society of Vector Ecology and Mosquito Control, Society for Vector Ecology (ASVEMC, SOVE);
Chinese Journal of Vector Biology and Control（CJVBC）；
Society for Vector Laboratory Animal, Chinese Association for Laboratory Animal Sciences (SVLA, CALAS).
THEME & TOPICS
Theme: Dealing with Climate Changes, Controlling Vectors and Protecting Public Health
- The impact of Climate Changes, Globalization and Urbanization on Vector-borne Diseases and its coping strategies.
- Challenges and Countermeasures for Global Vector Control: including challenges, countermeasures, resistance management strategies, development and application of public health insecticides and equipment.
- Patriotic Health Campaign---Chinese Model for Vector Control.
- Risk Assessment, Forecasting and Early Warning for Vector and Vector-borne Diseases: including vector capacity assessment, vector-born disease risk assessment, forecasting and early warning methods.
- Vector Control technologies, Standards and Guidelines: including genetic engineering and biological control methods.
- Vector Anopheles control strategy, technique, and practice for malaria elimination.
Registration: December 4, 2023
Meeting: December 5-7, 2023
Adjourn: December 8, 2023
Hainan Junhua Haiyi Hotel
Address: No. 18 Wenhua Road, Binhai Avenue,Longhua District,Haikou,Hainan, China.(http://junhuahaiyi.hotelshaikou.cn/en)
More information about this hotel: Located in Haikou's financial district, the Meritus Mandarin Haikou (Hainan Wenhua Dajiudian) is a short stroll from a harbor and beach. Two international golf courses are a 15-minute drive away from the hotel, while half hour drive sees guests to an airport.This Haikou hotel offers guests a wide range of dining choices. Qingsongting restaurant specializes in Cantonese cuisine. The Chatterbox serves decent international fare and there is also Ristorante Bologna Italian restaurant offering authentic Italian dishes. Guests looking for diversion have several venues to choose from including two fitness rooms, a heated swimming pool, outdoor pool, tennis court, sauna, and Jacuzzi.
- International experts will be invited for special reports.
- Professionals from CDC, PHCCO, Inspection and Quarantine, Agricultural and Forestry Departments, Universities and Colleges, Research Institutions, PCO and all related fields are cordially invited.
- Experts on Research, Development, Management, Application and other fields for Vector and Vector-borne Diseases are warmly welcome.
Plenary Speeches, Subtopic Reports, Special Satellite Symposia, Exhibitions and Trainings on New Technologies and Products.
Address: No. 155, Changbai Road, Changping District, Beijing, China
Contact: Wang Xueshuang, Guo Yuhong, Liu Qiyong
Email：email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org